Spicy zesty crab-stuffed devilled eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp Dijon
- 140g crab
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1.5 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Red pepper flakes
- Cayenne pepper
- Celery salt
- Mash the yolks of 6 hard boiled eggs, add 3 tbsp mayo, 1 tsp Dijon, 60g crab, 1/2 tsp chopped fresh dill, 1.5 tsp fresh lemon juice, 1 tsp sriracha, 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce, a good shake of celery salt, salt and pepper. Mash everything together again with a fork.
- Topping: combine 80g crab with the zest of half a lemon, 1 TSP mayo, 1 TSP red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper.
- Assemble by piping egg yolk-crab mixture into the whites, then top with the seasoned crab.
- Garnish with chopped chives or however you like.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.