Fried Salmon with Ginger Garlic Portobello Sauce
- 2 thick cut salmon (approx 800g) – lightly marinated with light sauce & sesame oil
- 120g portobello mushroom (sliced)
- 30g ginger (shredded)
- 2 garlic (chopped) 200ml water + 1 tsp cornflour
- Chopped red capsicum/red chilli
- Some spring onion
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1-2 tbsp rice wine
- Heat wok with oil. Lightly coat salmon with some cornflour before sliding into the wok to fry until nicely brown n cooked. Place on serving plate.
- Remove oil, add some sesame oil to fry ginger and garlic until aromatic.
- Add mushroom to fry till soften.
- Add seasoning and water. Bring it to boil.
- Add red capsicum n spring onion.
- Pour sauce over fried salmon to serve!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.