Ayam Goreng Berempah (Spiced fried chicken)
- 1.4 kg cut chicken thighs
- 5 lemongrass (coarsely blended)
- 10 shallots (coarsely blended)
- 5 garlics (coarsely blended)
- 1 thumbsize ginger (coarsely blended)
- 2-3 tbsp water (for easier blending)
- 2 chillies blend finely (add more if you prefer spicier) or 1 tbs chilli paste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp meat curry powder
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 3 tbs salt
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 stalks curry leaves + 4 stalks curry leaves for frying
- Mix all items together with chicken.
- Marinate overnight in the fridge for better taste.
- Before frying remove chicken from fridge about 30 mins earlier.
- Heat oil then fry curry leaves quickly about 1 min. Remove set aside.
- Deep fry chicken till cooked. Sprinkle fried curry leaves on top.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.