Broccoli with Scallops & Carrot
- 1 Broccoli (cut into smaller florets)
- Canada Scallops (thaw, pat dry & slice half)
- 1 medium carrot (cut into your preferred shapes)
- 2 clove garlic (peel & smash/mince)
- Add some oil and sea salt to boiling water.
- Blanch the broccoli, carrot first followed by scallops and set aside.
- Heat up pan with oil, add garlic & cook till slightly turning brown.
- Add in broccoli, carrot and scallops for a quick stir fry.
- Lastly, pour in some abalone sauce and mix in with a little water.
- Dish up and enjoy !
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.