Fruity Hayashi Beef Stew
- 1 chopped spring onion (white part)
- 1 chopped sweet potato
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 chopped tomato
- Some chopped onions
- Some chopped nagaimo
- 300g of frozen beef cubes
- 1 tsp of mushroom powder
- 1 tsp of @haruplate toasty times chunky apple jam
- 1 cube of toddler friendly hayashi cube
- Some chopped spring onions (optional for garnish)
- Some white sesame seeds (optional for garnish)
- Some parmesan cheese (optional)
- Blanch beef cubes and rinse them.
- Add all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Add the mushroom powder, apple jam and hayashi cube.
- Mix well.
- Cook in slow cooker for at least 3 hours.
- Assemble and garnish if desired and serve.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.