Salmon and Brocolli Medallions
- Salmon fillet
- Broccoli medallions
- Broccoli florets (blanched)
Creamy lemon sauce:
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 120ml chicken stock
- 200ml cooking cream
- Juice of 1/2 or 1 lemon, depending on how tangy you like your sauce
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- Cornstarch mixture (1tsp cornstarch + 1 tbsp water)
- Preheat oven to 180degrees celcius. Set your salmon fillets and medallions to bake for 15-18min depending on thickness of your salmon fillets.
- To make the sauce, heat up a pot.
- Add some oil and fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add chicken stock, cooking cream, lemon juice and dill.
- Bring to a boil then add cornstarch mixture.
- Simmer for 3min or until sauce thickens. Serve over salmon fillet.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.