Salmon in Clear Tom Yum Soup
- ½tsp cooking oil
- 2 stalk lemongrass (bruised)
- 5cm galangal (bruised)
- 2 cilantro stem
- 3pcs kaffir lime leaves
- 3 shallots (sliced)
- 2 clove garlic (sliced)
- 3 chili padi
- 300ml chicken stock
- 300ml water
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 3 salmon portion
- Dash of salt
- Season salmon with salt and place in airfryer (salmon skin facing down) at 160°C for 8 minutes.
- Heat ½ tsp cooking oil, add in lemongrass, galangal, cilantro stem, 2pcs kaffir lime leaves, shallot, garlic and chilli padi and stir fry until fragrant.
- Pour in chicken stock and water, and boil for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat small skillet with 1 tsp cooking oil and pan sear salmon skin until brown and crispy.
- Serve salmon on plate with its crispy skin facing up.
- Turn off stove heat for broth and sieve the broth, add in fish sauce and lime juice.
- Pour clear tom yum soup into plate together with salmon.
- Thinly slice a piece of kaffir lime leaf for garnishing.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.