Spaghetti Tomato Mussels
- 1/2 packet of Pre-Marinated Mussels
- 2pax Spagetti
- 1 tsp Garlic
- Cook the pasta in a pot of water, add some salt to prevent sticking (As long as the pasta is soft, you’re good to go)
- Ice Bath the pasta after cooking
- Add some olive oil into the pan, enough to fill the base of the pan.
- Add in the garlic and fry till almost golden.
- Add the mussels, stir fry and cover up for about 2-3 mins.
- Fry a little more, and add in the pasta.
- Stir until pasta is evenly covered with the sauce.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.