Tomato Pasta with Cod Fish
- Cod Fillet
- Tomato sauce
- Bring water to boil, throw in pasta. Add 1 tsp of oil and cook about 6 to 9 minutes, depending on your preferred softness.
- Throw in sliced carrots to cook and soften.
- In a frying pan, heat oil & add cod fish. Pan-fry 2 minutes on each side & flip. Remove from pan.
- Using the same pan, add oil & saute garlic to golden brown.
- Add cooked pasta, boiled carrots and tomato sauce. Mix well.
- Top the pasta with the seared cod fish
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.