Pork Shogayaki (Ginger Pork)
- 60 g olive oil
- 600 g pork cubes
- 200 g onion, cut into wedges
- 125 g cabbage, finely shredded
- 50 g tamari ( to make it gluten free)
- 100 g mirin
- 50 g sake
- 60 g grated ginger
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat a pan on medium heat, add olive oil and stir fry the grated ginger for a few mins.
- Toss in the onions and then the pork cubes.
- Add in the tamari, mirin, sake, and sugar.
- Continue to stir fry until sauce is absorbed.
- Cover the pan and cook on medium until the meat is tender.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.