Aglio Olio with Toman Fish Slices
- Toman fish slices
- 3/4 of a packet of spaghetti
- 1/2 a broccoli
- 1/2 a red bell pepper
- 1/2 a yellow bell pepper
- Sliced garlic
- Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Thaw the Toman Fish Slices and marinate it with salt & black pepper.
- In the pot, boil water, add in some olive oil and salt. Put in spaghetti.
- Cook & stir occasionally for about 7 minutes until the pasta has soften (but not too soft). Drain the pasta and keep aside for later use.
- Continue to boil brocolli using the pasta water. Set aside.
- In the frying pan, heat up with olive oil, put in the Toman Fish Slices and pan fry it until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add extra olive oil in the frying pan, put in the sliced garlics, red bell pepper & yellow bell pepper, stir fry it gently.
- Turn off the fire. Put in the spaghetti from step 2, add a little salt and black pepper, mix it well!
- Garnish it with some parmesan cheese, bring in the toman fish slices and broccoli.
- Dig in!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.