- 1 200g Angus Beef Tenderloin
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink sea salt
Chimichurri Sauce (MUST HAVE for it is the best accompaniment for grilled meats!):
- 1 cup parsley ( resh flat leaf)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red/white wine vinegar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dash of ground black pepper
- A little red pepper flakes
- Place a plastic wrap over the tenderloin and pounding it using a mallet/ back of your knife to break collagen. Best way if you want to pan fry/grill to get that tender juicy meat.
- Marinade steak with garlic, olive oil, rosemary for an hour in the fridge.
- Bring it out to room temperature. Sprinkle with pink sea salt.
- Heat up cast iron skillet and cook 2 mins until steak release easily from bottom of pan, flip over for another 2mins. Cook an additional 2 mins or until desired fineness.
- Stand for 5-10 mins to lock in the juice before cutting.
- Combine all in a food processor and do several pulses. Do not blend too finely into a paste for some texture.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.