Garlic Butter Prawns with Asparagus
- Olive oil
- Vannamei prawns
- 3-4 cloves of minced garlic
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Black pepper
- Lemon slices (garnish)
- Use a large non-stick skillet. Add some olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the asparagus until fork tender, then remove them from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, stir fry your prawns with butter until they are evenly cooked.
- Next, add 3 to 4 cloves of minced garlic and chopped cilantro. Don’t forget to season it with salt and black pepper!
- Garnish with lemon slices as a finishing touch, and you’re ready to tuck in! This dish is best served over pasta or rice, or simply have it as an appetizer!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.