Steamed Prawns with Crispy Garlic
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ginger (chopped)
- Vannamei Prawns
- Cilantro (garnish)
- Prep your garlic. Mince 4 cloves garlic and transfer to a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Add enough oil so that the garlic is submerged in oil.
- Microwave on high for 2min, then continue microwaving in 20s intervals, checking each time. Remove from the microwave once the garlic has browned.
- Prep your sauce. Combine 4 tbsp chicken stock, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp chopped ginger in a bowl.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Rinse and devein your prawns.
- Place them in a dish and pour the sauce from step 2 over, then steam for ~15 minutes or until all prawns have turned pink.
- Remove prawns from steamer.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro + crispy garlic and serve.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.