Prawn Aglio Olio
- A pot of water
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 2 chopped chilli padi
- Peeled Vannamei Prawns
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Boil a pot of water, once temperature reached boiling point, add pasta. Add a pinch of salt. Once pasta is cooked, drain off and leave aside.
- Add a tablespoon of Olive oil to saucepan. Heat up the oil. Add lots of minced garlic (1 tablespoon) and chopped chilli padi.
- Stir fry. Lower fire. Do not let your garlic get burnt!
- Add peeled prawns and stir. Est. 5mins.
- When the prawns are almost cooked, add pasta. Mix well. Add a teaspoon of soy sauce to taste. Serve!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.