Chicken Soup with Chinese Yam
1 hour 15 mins
- 800g Bone-in Chicken Thighs
- 1 Corn
- 500g Chinese Yam (Huai Shan)
- 2-3 Honey Dates
- 7 cups of water (just about enough water to cover all the ingredients)
- Par boil the chicken thighs and set aside.
- Peel chinese yam and cut yam and corn into chunks.
- In a pot, add par boiled chicken thighs, corn, honey dates and water. Bring to a boil then simmer on low heat for 45 minutes,
- Add chinese yam to soup and simmer until yams are soft, about 10 mins.
- Salt to taste and serve
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.