Steamed Garlic Prawn
- Vannamei Prawns
- 1tsp mushroom powder
- 1tsp light soya sauce
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp fish sauce
- 1tbsp water
- Garlic and green onion
- Half-slice the prawns vertically along their bodies.
- Mix the mushroom powder, light soya sauce, water, fish sauce and sesame oil
- Drizzle the mixed sauce over the prawns.
- Put some minced garlic into the vertical openings of the prawns.
- Top with chopped green onions.
- Steam for 8 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.