Beef Burrito Bowl
- 8” chia wraps
- Minced beef
- Garlic cloves
- Taco seasonings
- Corn kernels
- Red onion
- Shredded cheese of your choice
- Red chili
- Grease ramekins with oil, spray wraps with oil and fold to fit ramekins to form a bowl.
- Bake at 180C for 5 mins.
- Set to sear/ sauté, sauté garlic and onion. Add minced beef and break up lumps, if any. Stir in taco seasonings. Set aside to cool completely.
- Fill baked burrito cups with lettuce cup, followed by cooked minced beef and the rest of the fillings.
- Serve and enjoy your beef burrito bowl!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.