Beef Meatball Pasta
- Minced beef
- Chopped parsley
- Bread crumbs
- Himalayan pink sea salt
- Canned plum tomatoes
- Vegetable stock
- Cherry tomatoes
- Combine minced beef together with onion, garlic, coriander, cumin, chili, chopped parsley and bread crumbs and season with a little Himalayan pink sea salt.
- Bake meatballs at 220C for 20 mins.
- For the sauce, combine canned plum tomatoes, vegetable stock and cherry tomatoes.
- Combine with cooked pasta of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy your beef meatball pasta!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.