Easy Air Fryer Roasted Chicken
TreeDots x Ninja Kitchen
- 2 tbsp of Chinese white rice wine
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp of light soy sauce
- 1 tsp of five spice powder
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- 4 cloves of garlic (smashed)
- 2 stalks of spring onion (tied into a knot)
- A few dashes of white pepper or black pepper
- Whole chicken
- Smash 4 cloves of garlic.
- Remove bottom segment of a bunch of spring onion.
- Tie it into a knot.
- Mix Chinese white rice wine, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, five spice powder, brown sugar, garlic, spring onion knot, white pepper or black pepper together.
- Spread marinade all over chicken using spring onion knot. Make sure to cover all areas of the chicken.
- Pop chicken into airfryer.
- Set Ninja Air Fryer to 180C for 20 minutes using ‘ROAST” function.
- After 20 minutes, serve and enjoy your easy air fryer roasted chicken!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.