Easy Lamb Chops
- 500g lamb chops
- 5 cloves of garlic (minced)
- ½ tbsp rep pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs (rosemary/oregano/thyme/parsley)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- When lamb chops are evenly coated, keep them in an airtight container/bag. Let them marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Grill lamb chops for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Let lamb chops rest for a minute or so before serving.
- Enjoy your easy lamb chops!
Note: Cooking and resting time may vary depending on the thickness of lamb chops.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.