Garlic Butter Squid
- 250g Frozen Flower Cut Squid (thawed)
- 50g Salted Butter
- 3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Wedge of Lemon
- Some Italian Herbs (optional)
- Some Parsley Flakes
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a frying pan with the minced garlic.
- Add in the squid and cook till is fully cooked.
- Season with some sea salt and black pepper.
- Squeeze in lemon juice, add in italian herbs and parsley flakes.
- Serve and enjoy your garlic butter squid!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.