Angus Beef Tenderloin Steak
- 2x 200g Angus Beef Tenderloin Steak
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Any kind of beef rub or preferred herb spices
- Dijon mustard
- Thawed and wiped dry the steak completely. Marinate it with salt, freshly ground pepper, olive oil and any kind of beef rub or preferred herb spices.
- Lightly oiled up the fry pan over high heat. Pan fried the steak (abt an inch thick) for 1 mins on each side. Flip again and sear it for another 30 seconds to 1 min on each side.
- Remove from pan, lightly brushed it with Dijon mustard and let it rest for 5 mins before serving or cutting it.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.