Castillian Chicken Pot Stew
- Chicken thigh
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- Spring onions
- Chop up carrots into large chunks. Dice onions and garlic, and quarter apples.
- Salt chicken thighs and brown them in a pan. Set aside.
- In the same pan, fry diced onions, garlic, and carrot chunks until onions are translucent and the mixture is fragrant.
- Add chicken back to pan, add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, then add 1 cup water and 1 bay leaf. Add quartered apples as well. If using pressure cooker, pressure cook on high for 4min.
- If using a regular pot, simmer for ~20-30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and apples are soft.
- Season to taste with salt, add more vinegar if needed. Top with spring onions.
- Serve and enjoy your castillian chicken pot stew!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.