- 1 200g unagi fillet
- 1 bowl of warm steamed rice
- Some rice seasonings
- 1 piece of large seaweed (cut into 10 strips)
- 10 thin slices of avocado
- Wasabi Pickled ginger
- Some toasted sesame seeds
- Bake marinated unagi fillet for approaximately 12 mins at 180C.
- Sprinkle some rice seasonings over the warm steamed rice and mix well.
- With slightly moistened hands (use some virgin olive oil), form the rice inot 10 long rice pieces.
- Place one seaweed strip on a plate then place the rice piece on top of the strip, in the middle.
- Place a slice of avocado on the top.
- Spread a thin layer of wasabi on the top.
- After 12 mins, remove the unagi from the oven and cut into 10 equal pieces.
- Place the unagi on top of the wasabi then wrap the seaweed strips around.
- Sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds on top.
- Serve with some extra wasabi and pickled ginger and enjoy!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.