Chicken Bone Stock
- 1 kg chicken feet
- 1 kg chicken carcass (chicken bone)
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 tbsp apple cider
- 1 bay leaf
- Wash chicken feet and chicken carcass thoroughly while removing unwanted fats.
- Place all ingredients into a pressure cooker and cover all the ingredients with water (approx. 10 cups) or until water reach the max fill line in the pot.
- Pressure cook for 45 mins.
- Remove ingredients and pour chicken stock through muslin bag into another pot.
- Once cool, put stock in the fridge overnight.
- Next day, remove the fat layer and freeze the chicken stock.
- Heat up the chicken bone stock whenever you need it and enjoy!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.