- Lamb chops
- Oil for searing
- Fresh herbs
- Garlic cloves (crushed)
- Trim off thick fat caps from lamb chops.
- In a cold nonstick or cast iron pan, place the fat chunks and heat over low heat.
- Allow the fat to render out until fat chunks turn slighly golden. Remove from heat, drain and reserve lamb fat.
- Sear lamb chops over high heat in neutral oil.
- 2 mins later, flip and add the rendered lamb fat. Add fresh herbs like rosemary and crushed cloves of garlic.
- Baste the lamb chops, 2 mins more then serve and enjoy your lamb chops!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.