Sambal Goreng Java
- 300g small prawns
- 10 quail eggs
- 3 red chillies
- 3 green chilies
- 5 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 slices galangal
- 1 tsp pounded dried chilli
- 4 tbsp oil
- 100ml coconut cream (Kara)
- 130 ml water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp sugar
- Shell & devein prawns.
- Hard boil quail eggs and peel.
- Slice chillies, shallot, garlic and galangal.
- Mix coconut cream with water.
- Add shallots, garlic and galangal. Stir fry on high heat.
- Add fresh chillies and prawns
- Lower heat to low to medium heat. Once prawns are half cooked, add in coconut water.
- Add in boiled quail, sugar and salt.
- Simmer while stirring occasionally.
- Serve with rice.
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.