Home-style Hokkien Mee
- 800gm flat yellow noodles
- 1 kg Asari clams (rinsed & drain dy)
- 0.5 kg Vannamei deveined and shelled prawns
- Chicken stock
- 250gm sio bai chai
- Chopped garlic
- Shaoxing wine
- Dark soya sauce
- White pepper
- Heat up 2 tbsp oil. Fry the yellow flat noodles on high heat just to sear them. Remove n keep aside.
- Heat one tbsp oil, add chopped garlic. Fry till fragrant. Throw in cut veg, Treedots peeled prawns, clams, soya sauce & shaoxing wine (optional). Quickly
- Dish out. Add chicken stock n water to pan. The juice from the seafood will be in pan. Bring to a boil, add corn starch solution, lots of white pepper, dark soya sauce & salt to taste.
- Add the noodles back into gravy n toss them together
- Add in the cooked veg/seafood n toss.
- Serve and enjoy you home-style hokkien mee!
Enjoy up to 90% off retail prices on your groceries by group buying with us! Click the above button to join us today.