- Making the sticky sushi rice: Put your cooked short grain sushi rice into a bowl and let it cool slightly
- Drizzle rice vinegar onto the rice, fluff and fan the rice till well-coated
- Prepare a sheet of nori onto a bamboo mat with plastic wrap
- Spread the sushi rice onto the nori sheet (wet your hands or spoon to prevent sticking!)
- Place as many strips of salmon slices and cream cheese as you like onto the rice and arrange it in a uniform horizontal row (~2cm from the edge)
- Roll and squeeze the mat to create a nice, tight sushi roll
- Cut the roll into equal portions
- Enjoy with Japanese soy sauce and wasabi!