Chicken Teriyaki Thighs
1.5 – 2.5 hours (Including marinating time)
- 6 pieces of Chicken thigh meat
- 1/4 cup Light soy sauce
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- Ground pepper (to taste)
- Cooking oil
- Chopped green onions
- Sesame seeds
- Creating the marinade: Add light soy sauce, crushed garlic, ginger, brown sugar, rice vinegar and pepper together and mix well.
- Prepping the chicken: Place chicken thighs in a resealable bag and pour in your teriyaki marinade.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, turning the chicken around halfway to ensure the chicken is well coated with marinate
- Heat cooking oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat
- Pour in some of the marinate and add in the marinated chicken
- Sear the chicken on both sides and cook until brown
- Garnish with as much sesame seeds and chopped green onions as you like
- We recommend to serve with warm steamed rice!